Who will be known throughout this documents as Accessplc
Accessplc holds your personal details on our secure, Private CV database. This Personal data is held because you have submitted a CV/Resume in response to a job advert on one of the many job boards we advertise on or our website.
This personal data will only ever be shared with specific clients for a specific job role, which we have fully reviewed in detail with you and have received your Explicit consent to present you to the role or assignment (this consent will remain on your profile for audit purposes).
You have the right to end our relationship at any time and for any reason you see fit. When that moment arrives, we will delete all materials that we hold relating to your personal data. There may be a legal requirement for Accessplc to retain certain pieces of information for regulatory purposes. (You will be advised of these at the time we receive your request).
If we have not had meaningful contact with you (or, where appropriate the company you are working through or with) for a period of two years we will delete your personal data from our systems unless we believe in good faith that the law or other regulation requires us to preserve it (for example, because of our obligations to tax authorities or in connection with any anticipated litigation).
Your data will only be shared with trusted third parties or agents of Accessplc to provide background checks and references if required to do so by a client, and again only with your explicit consent.
Access Computer Consulting plc company registration number 03239279 (to be known throughout this document as Accessplc) is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and users of our website. We want to provide a safe and secure user experience. We will ensure that the information you submit to us via our website or through any of our offices or other international websites or offices is only used for the purposes set out in this policy.
The Information We Collect and How We Use It
Accessplc may collect your personal details, including but not limited to your name and contact information (together with your e-mail address) and other relevant information from your CV. On occasions this may also include - sensitive personal information such as details of criminal convictions and Financial data. This information is held, used and disclosed by us as follows:
1. To provide our services to you;
2. To maintain our business relationship, where you are a user of our website, a client or candidate;
3. To enable you to submit your CV for general applications, to apply for specific jobs or to subscribe to our job alerts. Please see the separate section on your CV below that outlines additional uses and disclosures;
4. To match your details with job vacancies, to assist us in finding a position that is most suitable for you and to send your personal information (including sensitive personal information) to clients in order to apply for jobs;
5. To answer your enquiries;
6. To direct-market products and services, advise you of news and industry updates, events, promotions and competitions, reports and other information. Where we do so, you will be able to unsubscribe from such communications;
7. To fulfil contractual obligations with our clients
8. Where you are registered as a candidate on our database in the UK, your personal information may be accessible by or transferred or duplicated to our offices globally wherever they are based to enable them to provide you with recruitment services and for the purposes of business development, systems development and testing. We will notify you in the event we wish to transfer your data in order to explore job opportunities for you outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and we will give you the opportunity to withhold your consent to such transfer. Accessplc applies equal rigour to the security of data held and processed across the whole of its global network and each global Accessplc office outside the EEA with access to data provided in the UK, enters into a specific data protection agreement with Accessplc UK head office thereby undertaking to meet the same standards of data security and to act in accordance with the eight data protection principles applicable under the strict European data protection laws. Any questions please contact can be obtained from email@example.com;
9. By Accessplc Staff to enable the development and marketing of other Accessplc products and services
and to improve our customer service and to make our services more valuable and relevant to you, including tailoring our website.
10. To trusted third parties where we have retained them to provide services that you or our clients have requested, such as reference, qualification and criminal reference checking services (as required), verification of the details you have provided from third party sources, psychometric evaluations or skills tests. These third parties comply with similar and equally stringent undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as Accessplc
11. To third parties who perform functions on our behalf and who also provide services to us, such as professional advisors, IT consultants carrying out testing and development work on our business technology systems, research and mailing houses and function co-ordinators. These third parties comply with similar undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as Accessplc
12. We may also pass your personal information to, or allow access to such information by, Accessplc worldwide to enable them to use your personal data for the purposes set out above, depending on which job you are seeking or the location where you are seeking a job. Again, we will request your explicit consent prior to doing this.
13. If Accessplc or any division of its business merges with or is acquired by another business or company, we may share personal information with the new owners of the business or company and their advisors and if this happens, you will be sent notice of such event.
14. We may also release personal information to regulatory or law enforcement agencies, if they require us to do so. We will also disclose your information where we are permitted and requested to do so by law
15. We may also seek your consent to collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for any other purpose not listed above.
16. Our website may also use a website recording service which can record mouse clicks, mouse movements, page scrolling and any text keyed into website forms. Data collected by this service is used to improve our website usability. The information collected is stored and is used for aggregated and statistical reporting, and is not shared with anybody else. Any user would be alerted to this when logging on, and have the right to “opt in” or “opt out” at the time.
Curriculum Vitae ("CV")
We give you the option of submitting your CV via our website or other job boards or by providing your CV to one of our consultants. You can do this either to apply for a specific advertised job or for consideration by our recruitment consultants for positions as they come up. Your CV will be stored in the Accessplc database and will be accessible by Accessplc employees.
You can update your CV at any time, simply by following the same procedure to submit a new CV. Your old CV will automatically be archived providing the submission details remain the same (for example you submit both CVs using the same email address or you advise the relevant contact of your new submission).You can request your information be removed at any time by requesting this @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Aggregate Information about Access online visitors
We may gather information and statistics collectively about all visitors to our website and all of the Accessplc company websites, for example, which area users access most frequently and which services users access the most. We only use such data in the aggregate form. This information helps us determine what is most beneficial for our users and how we can continually improve our online services to create a better overall experience for our users. We also publish some of this information on the Accessplc websites worldwide. We may also undertake marketing profiling to help us identify services or jobs which may be of interest to you.
Today we do not use or store cookie information. In the event, we do at some point in the future our site will alert visitors to the fact that we do collect it and you’ll be able to opt in, or out, at that point.
You have the right at any time to ask us for a copy of the information supplied by you that we hold. We may ask you to verify your identity and for more information about your request. We also have the right to charge an administrative fee for this service. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request and will give you reasons for doing so.
Please note that clicking on links and banner advertisements may result in your transferral to another website - where data privacy practices may be different to that of Accessplc. Visitors should consult the other websites' privacy policies as we are not responsible for, and have no control over, information that is submitted to or collected by these third parties.
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing our website and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
If, at any time, you have questions or concerns about Accessplc online privacy
commitment, please feel free to e-mail us or call your local office to speak to one of our representatives.
Access Computer Consulting plc is an equal opportunities employer and a company committed to diversity. This means that all job applicants and members of staff will receive equal treatment and that we will not discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, religion or age.
If you have any enquires you can contact our data protection officer at: email@example.com or by writing to us at:
Data Protection Officer
Access Computer Consulting plc
25-29 Church Street
Hampshire RG21 7QQ
This is also our registered office