2nd line, Engineer, Microsoft, Cisco, OUTSIDE IR35 - SC Cleared (or willing to go through clearance)
2nd line Support Engineer. I am currently looking for an experience customer facing 2nd line Support Engineer in Portsmouth for a 6 month assignment. You will be part of the Infrastructure Operations team and must have 3/5 years experience in a large Real Time IT support environment.
- Active Directory and Exchange account administration
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems
- Microsoft Office XP, 2003, 2007, 2010
- Networking experience in WAN/LAN, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
- Windows Server ITIL framework Configuration
- Cisco & Microsoft certifications will be advantageous
- Good communicator who can follow instructions remotely
- Video conference, Audio Visual, or IPT skills would put a candidate at a significant advantage
This role is SC cleared - Candidates must be SC cleared or be willing to go through clearance.
If you are available for a new contract immediately, please send me you up to date CV or get in contact ASAP.