Applications Solutions Architect - Central London - OUTSIDE IR35 - Home Working
I am currently looking for an experienced Applications Solutions Architect to join a large Technology Programme that is in its infancy. The assignment will be based in Central London and run for 6 months initially. You will be responsible for Developing the technical vision for the delivery of one or more digital applications. I am looking for someone who is confident and experienced with Application design, translating underlying needs to Business Analysts and Developers. I am looking for a confident technical generalist, capable of understanding the technology approach (software, infrastructure and hardware)
- Ability to work under minimal supervision, but comfortable sharing information and working collaboratively with offshore developers and the wider team.
- A broad understanding of the components (hardware, infrastructure and software) that can be employed to create web applications and enterprise solutions.
- Demonstrable past experience of micro services architecture and solution design for a new Portal
- Experience communicating solutions to both technical and business audiences
- Experience in implementing varied technologies, .Net, PaaS and SaaS service offerings
- Integration experience with systems such as SAP and Biztalk, knowledge of relevant APIs
- Experience of Agile and Waterfall approaches.
This contract assigment will allow you to work from home up to 3 days per week.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration and this role falls outside of IR35.