Inside ir35 400 – 450 pd / Automation Tester / Hybrid / Bristol
- 5+ years of relevant technical experience and experience in test automation
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a technology related field (Computer Science, Engineering, etc.) required.
- Strong working knowledge of Relational Databases like Oracle or Postgres.
- Experience with PL/SQL and complex queries, views, packages etc.
- Expertise in Java, Python, Selenium, Karate and/or Cucumber.
- Expert knowledge in test automation frameworks and demonstrate proficiency, quality and passion in your coding ability
- Experience with UI and Microservices Architecture, Restful API’s, Enterprise messaging like ActiveMQ, Kafka
- Experience with DevOps, Continuous Integration and Delivery tools like Jenkins, Maven, uDeploy, Stash.
The Skills You Bring
- Your experience in executing projects in an Agile environment.
- Your ability to collaborate with other technical and business experts in the team
- Curiosity to stay current with new and emerging technologies and concepts, finding ways to apply those to business problems.
- Your passion to follow modern test driven and automation driven software development methodologies.
- Design, develop, maintain, and execute automated tests while adopting industry best practices and tools.