I am looking for 2 Back End Java Developers to work with a healthcare organisation in London for a 6 month initial contract beginning at the start of July.
You will be required to deliver a bi-directional interface between the organisation's Trainee Information System and Electronic Staff Records.
* Reviewing the viability of the existing one-way interface from TIS to the organisation;
* Using knowledge and experience of both traditional and modern interfaces to come up with the optimal solution;
* Developing, deploying and ensuring the integrity of a microservice to transfer data to and from the TIS MySQL database;
* Documenting systems integration aspects, versioning and design with service evolution in mind;
* Potential development of a user interface (as directed by the outputs from the Business Analyst discovery work).
Essential skills and experience
* Linux, Azure, Docker
* Java 8, Maven, Spring/Spring Boot
* Junit, Mockito
* Have MySQL, MSSQL
* Experience of an Agile/Scrum environment
* Teaching, knowledge transfer and pair-programming
Nice-to-have skills and experience
* JIRA and Confluence experience
* TypeScript experience
* Angular 5+ experience
* Knowledge of web services/REST, microservices
* Knowledge of transfer of CSV dat files to and from an FTP server
If you possess the required skills and experience, please send your CV for immediate consideration. This role is OUTSIDE IR35 and the closing date for applications is Friday 21st June 2019.