I'm currently looking for a highly experienced full stack Developer/Consultant with strong DevOps experience, along with skills in BI & Visualisation (Qlik, Tableau or Power BI) among other things.
After successfully driving digital transformation initiatives, the organisation's Business Intelligence unit is looking to expand the Visualisation & Analytics department with new roles. The team are based in London, but are working across more than 20 operating companies worldwide. They are delivering innovative digital solutions across all business functions from Finance, HR, Commercial and Technology.
This is a fantastic business to work with, where you will really get the opportunity to take your career to new heights. You'll be working with some of the best in the field, both internally and externally. The role also comes with great flexibility, allowing you to work from home a lot of the time. They are more interested in outputs than hours spent in the office. You'll also get skilled up on anything in the spec that you don't already have under your belt; including paid training courses.
- Be a global Business Intelligence expert capable of joining up front and back end development through expertise in multiple programming and scripting languages and frameworks
- Enable Visualisation Specialists, Analytics Managers and Business Partners to deliver actionable insights through efficiently combining large and disparate data sets in innovative visualisation solutions, on desktop and mobile devices
- Architect and end-to-end deliver automation and embedded analytics capabilities that complement visualisation solutions, for example bespoke visualisation component extensions, web portals, data input and writeback APIs, mobile apps (Progressive Web Apps), notifications, blockchain technologies etc.
- Pilot and optimise new, more secure and cost effective BI environments in the cloud (AWS, Azure, Google)
- Integrate, evolve, optimise and manage lifecycle of visualisation products and solutions
- Speed up agile development cycles through unblocking and coaching junior colleagues, off-shore delivery teams or external delivery partners
- Facilitate and improve collaboration between diverse business analysts and decision makers, data source owners, security and IT administrators, data modellers, BI developers and data scientists
- Identify and assist senior management in BI to deliver new opportunities for visual insights, automation, embedded analytics and augmented intelligence
- You must be familiar with Node JS, React, Angular, Ionic, mobile deployment wrappers for iOS and Android, GIT, Python, Alteryx, Qlik Sense, Tableau and Power BI (some, not all)
- You ideally have extensive experience and preferably relevant certifications with AWS technologies and solution architecture
- You must understand the technology relevant for Business Intelligence, statistical methods and mathematics of data as well as the art of design, narrative and persuasion
- You must have experience handling large and complex data sets in all stages from extraction (through APIs) to modelling, structuring, filtering, mining/discovery and refining the interactivity for the users.
- You should be a curious self-learner and networker, a creative problem solver capable of navigating complex bureaucracies of a large multinational matrix organisation
- You should enjoy working in a high paced, continuously innovating environment with frequent exposure to some of the most senior leaders in the business, simultaneously balancing several short and long term projects
Please send your up to date CV for immediate consideration.