Business Analyst - Outside IR35
I am currently looking for a Business Analyst for an NHS organisation. You will support multiple projects under one Programme working with the Programme Team delivering technology solution to clinicians.
The main activities will revolve around Transformation, high-level training support, testing and high-level configuration activities. I am looking for an all-rounder business analyst who is a self-starter and has an attention for detail.
You will be responsible for:
* Requirements Gathering
* As Is/To Be, Process mapping
* Standard Operating Procedure documentation for Operations and IM&T
* Familiar with basic level system configuration and user management
* Liaising with Trust staff
* Understanding of NHS IT & clinical systems
* Understanding and experience with NHS Electronic Patient Record Systems
* Familiar with NHS Spine services
- Business Analyst experience
- Experience in NHS Transformation programmes
- Attention for detail
- NHS Care Identity Service
- Registration Authority
If you have what I am looking for here please send your CV for immediate consideration.