Business Analyst - London - 12 Month Contract
I am looking for an experienced Business Analyst to work within the healthcare sector to help to collect, link and analyse data at a national level, provide insights and develop products to further improve their limited system observability.
You will be required to provide data analysis and statistical expertise into the Urgent and Emergency Care Digital Integration (UEC DI) programme of work, with particular focus on 111/999 triage related analytics and analytical software development.
This is a 12 month contract role based onsite in London with occasional travel to a Leeds site with a start date early June 2019.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Advanced analytics and statistical skills
- Experience of working with healthcare data, including UEC, primary and secondary care data
- Advanced user of SQL and SAS,
- Experience with a variety of professional data analysis tools including Power BI and Tableau
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Data Management (including data linkage skills)
- Data Science/Programming skills
If you have what I am looking for please send your CV for immediate consideration.