Business Analyst - Manchester - 6 months - Outside IR35
I am currently looking for a Business Analyst for a 6 month assignment in Manchester. You will be joining an existing digital services team, working on a number of projects centred around Business Processes Improvment.
- Produce a suite of models detailing as-is business processes
- Link process models to data flows and data models.
- Support the development of a process architecture.
- Identify and document as-is process pain points and opportunities for efficiencies and cost saving.
- Capture processes measures and identify instances where measures are lacking.
- Experience of observing users to map as-is activities and processes.
- Experience of identifying where and how processes/activities can be transformed
- Experience of identifying bottlenecks, delays, manual overhead and the root causes
- Experience of considering the 'big picture' across multiple processes and activities
- Experience of conducting baseline process measurements
- Experience conducting process analysis using the BPMN 2.0 modelling standard
If you are avialble to commence a new role within the coming weeks, please get in touch. This roles falls outside of IR35.