Business Systems Support Analyst - Permanent - £30,000 - £35,000 - Sheffield - SQL, SCOM, Lotus Notes
Access Consulting are working with a Global Manufacturing organisation who are looking for an experienced Business Systems Support Analyst
Do you want to work for a Billion dollar organisation with offices all over there world? Do you want to be part of a company who are looking to revolutionise their industry making it more sustainable and green?
You will be responsible for providing applications support to a number of business-critical production applications (Bespoke, COTS and Machine specific). The scope of the role is varied and as well as being technical, you will need to understand the impacts of issues for the business. The support of business applications is vital and the role will involve covering all sites. Therefore you will need to be flexible in order to deliver a high quality service to tight SLA deadlines.
- Accountable for the Business Systems eco-systems, act as a point of contact and escalation for IT Systems enquiries as required.
- Accountable for supporting the Business Systems Manager in establishing a strategic IT Plan and Roadmap aligned with Business requirements. Identifying technology refresh and replacement initiatives as necessary,
- Accountable for maintaining optimal performance of the business systems services ensuring adherence to SLA always.
- Accountable for problem ticket resolution and service requests within the defined SLA.
- Accountable for supporting the Business Systems Manager maintaining a Service Improvement Programme (SIP) ensuring that all incidents are investigated and satisfactorily resolved. Work with other departments and teams on problem solving where required and to completion.
- Have proven analytical and investigating skills in troubleshoot software, as well as possessing high attention to detail.
- Experience in identifying underlying issues and trends in technical systems through appropriate interaction with end users.
- Knowledge and skills in using the supported packaged applications, especially middleware such as iHub and ION, Lotus Notes.
- Experience in ITIL, Incident, Problem and Change Management.
- Have experience in 2nd / 3rd line IT support and have ability to analyse a given problem, diagnose it, fix it and find its root cause.
- Demonstrable experience in supporting technology enabled business processes in a time critical manufacturing environment.
- Experience in supporting high availability environments, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Effectively determine impact and urgency for prioritizing incidents.
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to communicate through a wide range of media to stakeholders.
- Able to articulate and translate to the business IT requirements and how these can be achieved.
If this role looks like the one for you and you would like to find out more, please apply with you cv.