I'm looking for an SC cleared Communications Manager with government experience for a 6-month contract in Croydon.
A Communications Manager is required to work as part of the Law Enforcement Community Network (LECN) Programme team, managing communications to a wide range of stakeholders. You will be working on:
* Adapt the LECN Communication Plan and create programme communication templates.
* Produce content aligned with the Communications Plan. This will include updates to communities of interest, formal communications to stakeholders, preparation for events, updating existing materials and managing webinars/teleconferences.
* Manage the responses to queries, ensuring key lines to take are developed and maintained.
* Establish and exploit the best channels to maximise the reach of the programme's communications
* Put in place feedback processes including the reviewing and implementation of relevant changes to the communications approach.
* Support ad-hoc communications work within the team as necessary.
Essential skills and experience
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
* Experience in identifying and articulating key messages to stakeholder audiences, ideally against a background of UK government programmes.
* A track-record of successfully writing effectively for external audiences, including formal letters, conference materials, FAQs and programme newsletters.
* Proven ability to work effectively with senior level stakeholders internally and externally.
* Experience of utilising key evaluation techniques and approaches, both qualitative and quantitative, to capture outputs and outcomes.
* Experience of developing and managing webinars and teleconferences.
* Experience of developing video storyboard design.
Due to the nature of this role you must already have SC clearance in place. Start date is no later 4th November. This role falls outside IR35.
There is an application to write for this role - please send your CV for details.