I'm looking for a Delivery Manager for the DVSA in Birmingham for a 12 month contract.
- To deliver the agreed digital scope as defined by the CVS project governance function.
- To ensure delivery quality meets the requirements of the Service Owner
- To ensure delivery meets the agreed milestones and deadlines
- To ensure delivery expenditure remains within agreed budgets
- To ensure services developed by the project meets DVSA and GDS standards
- To ensure service releases meet DVSA support standards and are supported by appropriate artefacts.
2 days per week can be done from home and 3 days onsite to work directly with suppliers and the business.
Essential skills and experience
- Management of Agile digital delivery teams
- Digital delivery to GDS standards
- Effective budget management
- Effective supplier management
- Knowledge of DVSA digital landscape
- Agile delivery within the DVSA and DfT governance structures
- GDS Service standards
- Integration of clouds with on-premise servers/services and data centres
- Data and Service migration
- Define and document enterprise and project approaches
Desirable skills and experience
- Agile Kanban Flow methodologies
- Delivery forecasting using Monte Carlo simulations
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Mentoring and knowledge transfer
If you have all of the required skills and experience, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Government/Public Sector experience preferred.