I am currently in the market seeking a Deputy Head of Information Governance on a permanent basis for a Trust in Birmingham and I am looking for the right candidate to manage the Information Governance Team.
Duties and responsibilities
- Lead the Trust's Information Governance team
- Have detailed knowledge of the Data Protection Act, GDPR, Confidentiality, Information Risk and relevant legislation.
- Support and advise the Caldicott Guardian applying the Caldicott Principles and the SIRO with Risk Management.
- Successful delivery of the Data Security & Protection Toolkit and work programme aligned to the requirements.
- Provide expert advice on areas of Information Security, Information Risk, and deliver the Trust's IG strategy to ensure compliance with legislation.
- Experience in advising IG on a range of projects which include information sharing, confidentiality, records management and clinical systems security.
- The ability to work with internal and external stakeholders.
If you think you have the skills and experience we are looking for then send your CV for consideration.