I am currently recruiting for a Desktop Support Analyst who specialises in SCCM and deployments to work for one of our public sector clients based in Swindon. The role does fall inside IR35 and is initially scheduled for 9 months.
- General maintenance and configuration of SCCM
- Creation / updating / removal of applications / software packages for workstations in SCCM
- Maintain Windows Updates deployment process
- Create / Update SCCM queries for reporting and deployment
- Build / Maintain Windows 10 Image, Global Task Sequence and deployment process
- Maintain Office 365 installation, XML files, update settings
- Relevant experience as above.
- Excellent communication and training skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Windows Update (Deployment using SCCM)
- Understanding of packaging methods / files type
- ITIL foundation
Looking for your next role? Does this role sound relevant and interesting? Please apply via the link for immediate consideration.