I'm looking for a Developer with extensive experience in delivering MVC applications, TDD and responsive web pages using HTML, CSS, jQuery and Bootstrap.
The work will help deliver Phase 2 of a redesign project for the Managed Learning Environment for Police and Staff, providing mobile capability to all users.
This is a 5-6 month roles based in London Westminster.
Essential skills and experience
* Extensive experience meeting W3C's WCAG 2.1 AA standard for accessibility compliance
* Extensive experience of ASP.NET MVC using C#.NET
* Extensive experience of building responsive web applications using Bootstrap
* Experience writing unit tests using MSTest and Moq
* Experience using NHibernate data layers and Fluent NHibernate queries
* Experience using and developing for Microsoft SQL Server
* Experience of source/version control using Team Foundation Server 2017
* Experience using Visual Studio 2017 IDE and debugging tools
* Experience producing front-end UI from design specifications and style guides
* Experience developing online learning platforms
* Extensive experience working for Law Enforcement Agencies
The role is outside IR35 and you must already have NPPV Level 2 in place.