I'm currently looking for Developers for a leading provider of manufacturing, logistics and consultancy services. The group provides a wide range of business support services to different sectors.
The team is looking for people to develop both front and back end functionality for handling various logistics applications within warehouse management. Long term, they want to embrace the full suite of ERP applications (such as Finance, HR and CRM).
- Ability to build robust technical solutions with optimised performance
- Strong experience using development frameworks
- Experience of performing in a scrum team, collaborating with others to meet the sprint goal.
- 3+ years commercial experience working full time in software development.
- Ideally an undergraduate degree in computer science, or equivalent experience.
You will be joining a remote scrum team dedicated to delivering quality products as defined by the product team and prioritised in the product backlog.
There is an option for remote or office-based working, or a combination of the two.
- Remote working, with an expectation to attend meetings at Cambridge office at least once every 2 weeks.
- Office based with a choice of locations between either Cambridge or Norwich office.
During your induction, you will be expected to be in the office and on site as needed for training purposes. During system launches, you may be required to be on site to assist with getting the system live and resolving typical teething problems. Any travel and accommodation expenses are covered.
Please send your up to date CV for immediate consideration.