I'm looking for 2 Technical Lead/Developers for a government organisation based in Hampshire.
This is for a government organisation and you MUST be SC cleared to be considered for the role.
You will be required to undertake application design and development work for the Oracle and related applications to deliver and sustain the organisation's Personnel Information Exploitation Programme, its derivatives, sub-projects and related support activities.
Essential skill and experience:
- Experience overseeing and coordinating the outputs from mixed capability teams.
- Multiple full life cycle software project experience from initial design to build, deployment and testing.
- Agile methodology adoption in projects
- Contributing to user workshops and liaising with business users in requirement gathering.
- In depth understanding of the HR data sets for Ministry of Defence Armed Forces (JPA).
- Data Warehousing architecture, design and data structure modelling
- Data Integration using extract transform load tools with in depth understanding of Oracle Data Integrator
- Experience with ODI 10g (10.1), ODI 11g (11.1.1 - 11.1.7)/CDC ODI Studio, ODI 12c, GoldenGate, Java EE, EBS, OBIA
- Skilled in Oracle Business Intelligence troubleshooting, dashboards, analysis and reporting
- Skilled in Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher 220.127.116.11.0 for published reporting and bulk document generation.
- Experienced in the use of Oracle Database 18.104.22.168
- Experienced in the use of ODI 12.2.1.
- Experienced in Oracle Linux 7.
If you have the required skills and SC clearance, please send your CV. Closing date 3rd October 2019.