I am currently recruiting for a DevOps Engineer to be based in London on a 13 month contract in the public sector.
The role is working for a organisation in the UK Government so public sector / central government experience is essential for the role. The role does fall outside IR35.
They are looking for outstanding skills and the successful candidate must be ready to quickly get to work within an agile multi-disciplinary team of Developers, Designers, and Analysts focused on the organisation's flagship welfare reform programme.
* Dev Ops & Prod Ops best practises commensurate with the build, maintenance and management of high volume transactional web sites and webs services.
* Application deployment strategies and continuous integration across multiple environments and releases using a micro-service architecture.
* Building and configuring new server platforms and the automated tooling to optimise this process.
* Operational management of Linux servers, delivering a complex web application stack with strong expertise in virtualisation.
* Testing, debugging and troubleshooting of platform level problems.
* Installation, configuration and management of open source monitoring tools.
If this sounds of interest, please apply via the link before 5pm on Monday 1st April.