I'm looking for an SC cleared Java Developer/DevOps Engineer for a 6 month contract in London.
You will be supporting a complex IT-enabled change project and transformation initiative and be required to design, develop, unit test and support the Integration Solution, in accordance with the DevOps Strategy/Architecture.
You will have:
* Enterprise Java
* DevOps (CI/CD)
* Jenkins, GIT, SOAP, XML, JSON, XSLT, SOAPUI, Postman, Curl
* SOA tools
* Oracle Fusion/EBS
* SQL, PL-SQL, Tomcat, Weblogic, Apache
* Change/Release Process
* Provide evidence of experience in delivering Integration Design/Development services on large scale, complex IT and change Projects/Programme(s) ideally ERP / Oracle Cloud implementations
* Provide evidence of experience in delivering Integration Design/Development services in a large-scale change programme within a Policy-Led environment, preferably within the Public Sector/Government
* Provide evidence of designing and delivering a re-usable, component based Integration solution following best practices and standards
* Provide evidence of expert proficiency in Oracle Integration Toolset products like Oracle Integration Cloud, Oracle Managed File Transfer Service, Oracle SOA Cloud Service
* Provide evidence of experience in drafting Interface specifications with third party system owners, to establish a service contract for the interfaces
* Experience of working collaboratively with stakeholders of all levels of experience and maturity to ensure a seamless delivery of the integration solution
* Experience of the Government Digital Service's Design Principles and Digital Service Standard
This role is outside IR35. Closing date for applications 17th December 9am.