.Net Support Developer - 12 months - OUTSIDE IR35
I am looking for a .Net support Developer for a 12 month assignment in West Berkshire. I am looking for someone who will work in a Support capacity assisting with the ongoing Support and development of in house applications.
Roles and responsibilities:-
- .Net and SQL
- Day to day end user support for applications.
- Manage system infrastructure on behalf of the customer.
- Undertake Ongoing Development in line with the customers digital standards.
- Maintain and update system documentation
- Deliver training for Super Users as required
- Update and provide required business analysis/reporting
- Maintain the highest regulatory, corporate and patient security standards confidentiality.
- Provide robust service delivery through SLA and KPIs.
- Work closely with the customer to maximise the benefit of the application
Please you CV for immediate consideration.