CONTRACT - Dynamics 365 CRM Consultant - South Yorkshire/Home Based - 3 Months
I'm currently looking for an experienced Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Consultant to join a consultancy in the South Yorkshire region. You must have very strong skills and experienced working with Dynamics 365 CRM, and ideally come from a consultancy background.
- Analyse software requirements, define solution parameters and specifications, through Business Analysis and Solution Framework documentation.
- Conduct formal workshops with the clients to gather requirements, displaying knowledge of the business environment in defining the customer's needs.
- Where required, work with Sales and Development to produce estimations for any additional solutions or GAPS as identified during the BA and SFD phase.
- Assist in the high-level planning and implementation methodology of not only your projects but projects of others when requested.
- Lead the functional design process. Facilitates design workshops
- Assist in the grading and planning for Consultants to help with their learning pathways.
- Negotiate and manage the functional scope to reduce business and technical risks for both the client and the organisation.
- Assist Solutions Architects and Software Developers with the creation of detailed Software Design Specifications.
- Can review the Solution Framework Documents to ensure the configuration of any proposed solutions - both on your own and those of others - are aligned with the functional solution and requirements of the customer.
- Conduct training for clients and IT staff alike.
- You'll have knowledge of various aspects of reporting in relation to Dynamics 365 CRM. This will include SSRS, FetchXML, PowerBI and the standard D365 CRM Reporting Wizard.
This role will largely be home based, with travel to various customer sites required. This will be expensed on top of the rate. Traval to the office will be required 1-2 times per month in South Yorkshire.
Please send your most up to date CV for immediate consideration.