I’m looking for an Embedded Software Engineer for a Hi-Tech Broadband company who are currently building a team in South Yorkshire.
In this role, you will be leading SW and FW development and integration of innovative RF and Antenna systems into products.
This a permanent role and you will ideally come from a background in any of Satellite Communications, Military and Defence, Automotive, Autonomous Vehicles or Infrastructure.
You will have:
- B.S. in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years of experience building embedded systems
- Experience writing software for embedded microcontrollers in C and C++.
- Experience with embedded controllers’ development, including component datasheet reading, embedded programming and code writing, HW and SW debugging.
- Experience with RTOS, real-time constraints and hardware interfaces (e.g. SPI, UART, I2C, USB, ETH and MQTT , Ethernet).
- Experience with TCP/IP, WiFi, Bluetooth a plus.
- Experience debugging embedded system software and hardware using tools such as oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of software engineering principles including requirements gathering, software design, source control management, build processes, code reviews, testing methods.
- developing modems including QoS, IP switching, integration with different configurable HW
Salary will vary dependent on experience, if you think this could be a good fit for you please apply or email for more details.