Embedded Software Engineer / West Midlands / Remote working / £30,000 - 55,000 per annum DOE
Access IT Recruitment are working with a client who continue to expand due to significant investment and as a result they are looking to recruit talented Software Engineer's with experience developing in C++.
With numerous positions available I'm looking to speak with Engineer's with commercial C++ development experience or recent graduates in Computing Studies / Science who have C++ experience gained from studies
You will work with specialist teams from a number of different disciplines such as FPGA design, electronics, RF, digital signal processing, secure products, navigation products and cryptography.
The role offers the chance to……
* Experience of the full life-cycle software development from concept through to delivery
* Accountability for the specification, design and implementation of software solutions.
* Ability to produce software module and sub-system acceptance test plans and procedures.
* Responsibility for designing software using UML.
* Experience participating in project design reviews.
For a confidential discussion and further information on the role, please apply via the details provided.