I am looking for a Engineering Manager to work on an initial 6 month contract at a public sector organisation in Croydon.
The roles does fall inside IR35, so will require the successful candidate to work through an umbrella company for the duration of the contract.
Due to the nature of the client, the ideal candidate will have experience working in the public sector and central government.
Due to the nature of the role, the successful candidate will have SC clearance in place at the time of application.
The role includes:
- Review the approaches used, in comparison to our standards, providing summary information back to the CTO in an appropriate format.
- Help improve delivery team performance by providing measured on-the-fly advice
- Identify and highlight any skills/personnel gaps to the appropriate leaders
- Input to team delivery activates
- Generate other written reports of your work in agreed formats.
- Experience on or working with a variety of delivery teams
- Experience providing technical assurance
- Experience in DevOps
- Experience in user centred design
- Experience of Agile development using continuous integration principles.
- Ability to coordinate build activities across multiple systems and understand how to undertake and support testing activities.
- The ability to quickly comprehend new technical topics and help refine technical roadmaps and strategies.
I know this is a short list, so please apply via the link and I'll give you a call to discuss further details.
DEADLINE: THURSDAY 6th JUNE @ 2pm