ERP Project Manager - £50-60K - Home Based - Permanent
Access Consulting are looking for an ERP Project Manager to work for one of the country's top Microsoft Dynamics Support Partner.
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing organization who have for the last two years been recognized by Microsoft as a top 5% gold partner. Due to the nature of the role you can be based anywhere in the country. There is the expectation that you be on customer site 2/3 days a week and the rest would be home based.
This is not a technical position and focus's solely on project management of multiple projects. You will be tasked with creating and maintaining all project documentation and ensure it is up to date. This should include up to date Project Plan, Active Issues List, Ongoing project status updates etc
Skills and Experiences
- Accreditation in project management methodology (e.g: PRINCE2, APM, AgilePM)
- Experience in an IT project management role, including successful delivery of complex technology and business change projects to scope, time, cost and quality targets;
- Expert MS Office experience including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio and SharePoint;
- Experience of managing software and business projects end to end, using structured methodologies;
- Experience with implementation of ERP, Finance and business systems software.
If this role looks like it could be of interest please get in touch to find out more.