FPGA Engineer - 6 Months - OUTSIDE IR35
I urgently require 2x FPGA Engineers for a 6 months assignment in the West Midlands. The role will be a mix of home and site based working. You will be tasked with developing FPGA/ASIC solutions, contributing at all stages in the specification, design, development, integration, test and certification.
The role requires someone who is SC cleared or someone willing to go through SC clearance.
- Ability to write and debug VHDL.
- Experience designing and implementing complex firmware solutions in CPLD and FPGA using ModelSim, Synplify, ISE.
- Experience of design and implementation of high-speed of digital processing solutions and systems in FPGA
- Experience of working in a rigorous engineering environment
- Ability to prepare and undertake test and verification of FPGA/ASIC
- A degree in electronics, electrical engineering or similar
- Good verbal and written Technical English communications skills
- Ability to engineer software to support system development/testing in appropriate languages including C++, C and assembly language.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration. the role is likely to go well beyond the initial 6 month period and you will be working through your own Limited/Umbrella company.