I am helping one of Nottingham tech's crown jewels look for a Front End Developer.
As part of an agile delivery team, you will be accountable for delivering quality software products that meet a defined business need. Key personal responsibilities include:
- Working with your team members, Product Owner, architects, QA manager and others to ensure that user stories are fit for development
- Writing code, tests and associated documentation that meet the requirements of the user story and observe good coding practices
- Ability to analyse best technology to address specific business / customer needs and implement these
- Contributing to the team knowledge base on matters such as coding styles, practices, tooling, technology developments and software engineering methodology
- Working closely with the wider business particularly Marketing and our New Business lines to provide technical solutions to business and customer needs.
- Using allotted time for learning and personal development effectively, to improve your knowledge and highlight potential benefits for the team (e.g. to reduce technical debt, improve system security, increase stability, etc.)
- Point of contact for any frontend design considerations - able to work with UX/UI and PO's to turn their visions into web design
What are the core technical skills?
- CSS pre-processor
- Dev Ops
- Git / version control
- Responsive design
Nice to have:
- Browser testing
- API Integration
- .NET C# software development
For more information or a general discussion about this company/position, please get in touch and send your CV.
My client are looking to appoint someone ASAP, so we can get the ball rolling as soon as you get in touch.