Win10/Google Chrome Engineer - Central London - 6 months - OUTSIDE IR35
I urgently require an experience Google Chrome/Win10 engineer for a contract working as part of a Global Applications Engineering team in Central London. The role will involve providing secure and reliable Applications and Browser integration for End User platforms that are used across the organisation.
Review current Google Chrome implementation, recommend changes, provide documentation, plan and integrate new management tools and solutions
- Ensure the security of the Google Chrome browser in accordance with industry best-practice
- Analyse errors in systems and define corrective measures
- Design and engineer Windows Group Policy solutions that relate to Google Chrome
- Attend project and team calls, liaise with Google on engineering support cases
- Knowledge of Desktop Browsers, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer.
- Microsoft Group Policy implementation
- Managing large scale Google Chrome and Application deployments
- Knowledge of how Windows functions within persistent and non-persistent VDI platforms
- Windows 10/7
- Previous experience working in complex infrastructure projects
Please apply for further details.