Head of Agile Delivery - Permanent - up to 120K
I am currently looking for a Head of Agile Delivery for an expanding organisation in the East Midlands. The organisation are looking for an individual who can drive changes in governance and the delivery processes within IT, to accommodate new delivery models with a keen focus on improving efficiency. The Head of Delivery will be responsible for creating and embedding Agile delivery-based methods of working, as well as create a broader operating environment that is supportive of Agile delivery-based methods.
I am looking for an individual who has worked in a similar role for a number of years and brings with them the experience needed to achieve the following;
- 5 years + working as an Agile Delivery lead or Head of Agile Delivery
- Owns and drives the design, development and implementation of a new delivery model for the IT organisation that harnesses Lean and Agile principles
- Drives changes to the delivery processes within IT and Business to accommodate new delivery models with a keen focus on improving delivery outcomes and efficiency.
- Responsible for the end-to-end delivery of prioritised projects across all agile teams. The role will remove impediments for the teams and ensure the team has the correct skill sets to execute against priorities.
- Develops and implements new approaches to early project phases
- Ability to communicate with the broader IT teams and the business to influence thinking, build support for new delivery approaches, and secure the commitments necessary to make the Agile delivery model work.
- Acts as a business change driver at the senior level, applying appropriate organisational change management methodologies as required.
- Acts as coach and mentor to delivery teams across the IT organisation
- Increases Agile knowledge and capability through formal and informal education
- Navigate the complex landscape of technologies, 3rd party suppliers, internal and cross-department teams.
- The ability to work with diverse teams across multiple locations and technologies.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.