I'm looking for a Senior Information Analyst for a public sector organisation for a 3 month contract.
You can be based at either London, Manchester or Bristol and remote working is available.
- Review and update the organisation's information retention policy and schedule to identify and address any gaps.
- Match information assets to current retention schedule
- Identify any gaps in the schedule and areas where retention length may require challenge.
- Identify which teams and systems are already carrying out record disposition.
- Identify differences between record retention length stipulated in the retention schedule and retention by teams.
- Liaise with business areas to identify user needs for record retention of assets not featured on the retention schedule.
- Update retention policy and retention schedule documents.
- Relevant qualifications to the field of knowledge and information management.
- 3 years experience in managing records/information environment.
- 3 years experience working as a document retention specialist.
- Knowledge and experience of working with GDPR requirements.
- Experience of liaising and communicating with stakeholders at all levels.
Public sector experience required. There is an application to write for this role; please send your CV for more details.
Closing Friday 15th Nov