Infrastructure Project Manager - OUTSIDE IR35 - Manchester - 6 months
Infrastructure Project Manager required for a 6 month assignment in Manchester. I am looking for someone with significant previous experience delivering complex, high value, large scale multi site technology projects, ideally with Network and Relocation experience however a broad experience technology projects is a must.
Previous experience of Data Centre migrations involving storage and network infrastructure and proven evidence of strong supplier and budget management skills is absolutely necessary.
- PRINCE 2 practitioner or equivalent and MSP practitioner.
- Delivering complex local government social care and education systems would be ideal.
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst.
- Previous experience of line management and developing a project delivery team.
- Experience of supplier management and awareness of how the external market affects the business and service.
- A strong customer focus, recognising internal and external customers, establishing effective relationships.
- Strong communication (verbal/written) and influencing skills, with an ability to manage internal and external relationships up to senior levels of management.
- Experience of delivering projects via third parties.
Please send an up to date CV in the first instance. The role falls outside IR35.