IT Project Manager – NHS – Inside IR35.
I am looking for an experienced IT Project Manager for an initial 6 months. You will assist with multiple IT Infrastructure and IT service improvements projects for an NHS trust in Sheffield including the implementation of Service Now solution for IT service management.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced IT Project Manager who can expand capacity and has the capability to manage all technical requirements. You should have experience in the following: Data Centre/Hosting, changes to the desktop estate and meeting room upgrades within Trust sites.
You will initially working from home, but this may chance to a mix of site and home based.
- Service Now solution for IT service management.
- You will be responsible for project plan creation, monitoring and reporting of project deliverables to ensure successful completion of planned activities to schedule
- Supplier liaison, resource scheduling, issue and risk remediation/escalation
- Facilitating internal team events to review ‘as is’ and ‘to be’ processes
- Stakeholder liaison with Trust users re: their needs and identification of quick wins
- General support to IT managers and engineers to enable smooth implementation without undue impact on day to day support
- Outstanding communication skills and dealing with a variety of different stakeholders.
- Experience of managing the end-to-end delivery of multiple system product enhancements working within challenging timescales.
- Ability to obtain technical infrastructure requirements from other ICT professionals
- Experience of Microsoft Infrastructure Products in large multi-site organisations
- Ability to work without close supervision
- Managing the implementation of infrastructure services to allow migration of key applications
- Work with application teams to understand how existing systems work and provide suitable infrastructure documentation.
If this role is of interest, please apply today for immediate consideration. Please note that this role falls INSIDE IR35 and you will be required to work through an Umbrella company.