IT Project Manager – NHS – Inside IR35.
I am looking for an experienced IT Project Manager for an initial 6 month starting on the 11th January. You will assist with multiple IT Infrastructure and IT service improvements projects for an NHS trust in Sheffield.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced IT Project Manager who can expand capacity and has the capability to manage all technical requirements. You should have experience in the following: Data Centre/Hosting, changes to the desktop estate and meeting room upgrades within Trust sites for ‘new normal’ ways of working.
You will initially working from home, but this may chance to a mix of site and home based.
- Outstanding communication skills and dealing with a variety of different stakeholders.
- Experience of managing the end-to-end delivery of multiple system product enhancements working within challenging timescales.
- You will be responsible for project plan creation, monitoring and reporting of project deliverables to ensure successful completion of planned activities to schedule.
- Ability to obtain technical infrastructure requirements from other ICT professionals
- Experience of Microsoft Infrastructure Products in large multi-site organisations
- Ability to work without close supervision
- Managing the implementation of infrastructure services to allow migration of key applications
- Ensure that appropriate testing and assurance processes are completed prior to entry into service.
- Work with application teams to understand how existing systems work and provide suitable infrastructure documentation.
If this role is of interest, please apply today for immediate consideration.