IT Support Engineer – Bury – £25,000-£30,000 – Manufacturing
I am looking for an IT Support Engineer to join a rapidly growing Manufacturing organisation who’s main site is based at Bury.
This role will mainly be office based with some remote working available. Previous Multi-Site experience would be an advantage as there would be the need to visit other sites in the UK, all expenses would be covered by the business. There would also be the option for some European travel which again would all be covered for you.
There is no shortage of work, but some examples of the work you will be doing are as followed are:
- Carry out daily tasks (backup checks, ensure business systems are available)
- Diagnosing and resolving technical issues
- Supporting and maintaining the desktop / laptop / mobile devices
- Setting up and configuring new laptops, desktops and mobile devices
- Managing user accounts including new starters, changes and leavers
- Fault finding to laptops, desktops, mobile devices
- Patching of network and phones
- Ensure all tasks, incidents are adequately logged in the helpdesk system
Experience the following is ideal:
- Windows 7,8,10
- Windows Server
- Virtualisation experience (VMWare)
- Active directory
- Understanding of networking principals
- Knowledge of MS office packages including Office 365
- Hardware setup including desktop & laptop
- MDM solutions inc IOS and Android
- Experience of working in a multi – site environment
If you are interested in finding out more about the role please apply with your cv.