L2 Desktop Support Engineer - 9 Months - OUTSIDE IR35
I am looking for a number of experienced L2 Desktop Support Engineers for an ongoing O365 Programme. You need to an expert in all things O365, Windows 10 Desktop Support and upgrades from the virtual platforms.
You will need a background in Windows 7 to Windows 10 migrations, Office 2010 to Office 365 migrations (ShareDrive, Teams). You will be taking and making calls from end users who are migrating to the new virtual desktop (Win 10, O365), so the you will be need the ability to diagnose problems, fix were possible and escalate it to the right team.
The role is for 9 months in central London and is OUTSIDE IR35.
- Problem solve and resolve incidents within scope of L2 role
- Experienced in desktop support for Windows 7 & Windows 10 in Enterprise level clients
- Understanding of Windows Server Remote Desktop Services
- Experience supporting users migrating to Office 365 services
- Triage end User desktop incidents which can be received via multiple channels
- Confident working with all employees across the business, including executives where required
- Capable of managing high levels of workload with competing priorities.
- Must have a strong career history.
There will be shifts operating between the hours of 7am to 7pm. Interviews to held next week and the contract will commence 4th May 2020.
Due to the current Covid19 crisis you will be working form home, moving to office based in central London when the crisis ends.
Please apply in writing in the first instance.