MDM - Master Data Manager - Data Manager
I'm seeking a MDM Specialist / Expert for an initial 6 Month role.
The role ...
The main purpose of the Master Data Manager is to oversee the Company's various data systems. You will be responsible for organising, storing and analysing data as efficiently as possible, while always upholding agreed-upon security standards.
This position forms part of Groups IT Service function which is responsible for a reliable supply of IT services to the business. The role is for a Data Manager to organise, store and analyse data as efficiently as possible, while upholding agreed security standards and confidentiality levels.
Role Purpose ...
- Design, develop, and modify data management infrastructure to expedite data analysis and reporting.
- Implement policies and guidelines for data management.
- Review presentations, manuscript, tables and graphs for accuracy and quality.
- Develop standard operating procedures for data handling and archiving.
- Maintain data management plans and operating instructions for complex business systems and architectures.
- Provide guidance in identifying and defining data requirements.
- Provide technical oversight for integrating new technology or new initiatives into data standards and structures.
- Design and develop databases that are compatible with company needs.
- Evaluate the design, selection, implementation and support of database changes using associated business requirements and design documents.
- Maintain internal data asset library.
- Assist in setting milestones and time-lines
- Ensure the integrity, confidentiality and security of all datasets.
If you have what I'm looking for here, please forward an up to date CV for immediate consideration.