Microsoft Dynamics Developer / Remote working / Berkshire / £38,000 - 42,000 per annum
Access IT Recruitment are currently working with a client who are seeking a Microsoft Dynamics Developer to join the organisation.
As Dynamics Developer you will develop, support and maintain Microsoft Dynamics and other software associated technologies as required. The role is to ensure the client makes effective use of the Dynamics tool-set.
The position offers a flexible working environment with the chance to work remotely, roughly for 2/3 days a week depending on project demands.
Some of the main accountability's include....
- Design, develop and implement Dynamics CRM solutions as required.
- Keep abreast of changes within digital technology space and potential benefits to the organisation. Make recommendations to IMT management.
- Develop and maintain the Microsoft Dynamics road-map based on the technology landscape, business needs and priorities
- Develop, support and maintain customer facing solutions within Microsoft Dynamics and other software technologies.
- Working with colleagues across the full project life-cycle to ensure the development of effective solutions, delivered to best practice methodologies. Take a proactive stance on setting timescales for delivery.
- Develop, implement and document technology solutions that meet identified business needs and develop Microsoft Dynamics and other services to meet functional requirements identified
- Develop, support, document and maintain reporting services including Microsoft Power BI
For a confidential discussion and further details on the position, please apply via the details provided