Mobile Developer – Nottinghamshire – £40-£60k – Perm
I am looking for a Mobile App Developer for an important and exciting role within the team where you will be responsible for development of our multi-tenant mobile platform.
You will be encouraged to be brave, you will not have to ask for permission to do something, if you think it will work do it, if breaks you will work together to fix it.
The Dev team as a whole are going through some serious growth with 17 positions available across all areas and there is no sign of this slowing down.
As part of this role you will be responsible for development of our multi-tenant mobile platform:
- Demonstrating analytical and programming skills across a range of platforms.
- Interpreting requirements into working code.
- Continually improving skills, utilising provided training materials, and seeking to expand business knowledge.
- Working to an Agile Development Process.
- Developing, testing and implementing code to departmental standards.
- Working to plans / deadlines provided, escalating issues as appropriate.
- Producing just enough documentation and ensure proposed solutions are fit for purpose.
- Providing ad-hoc analysis and reports.
- Ensuring that communication to the business is professional, clear and appropriate.
- Performing maintenance programming and correction of defects.
- Building and maintaining working relationships with key business users.
- Working closely with other teams to ensure successful technical solution delivery.
- Demonstrating a proven track record of design, development and testing of architecturally robust and scalable solutions.
- Showing strong problem solving skills with the capability to analyse existing systems for enhancement.
- React Native
- iOS Native development – Obj-C or Swift
- Android Native development – Java
- Build systems – XCode, Gradle
If you are intrigued to find out more please apply with cv and we can arrange a call.