Network Specialist - Networks/VOIP - OUTSIDE IR35
I am currently looking for a Network Specialist (VOIP/Networks and Mobility) for a 6 Month project based in Sheffield. This role requires knowledge of WAN, Internet, LAN, Wi-Fi, Firewalls, IP Telephony and Video Conferencing technologies.
I am looking for a Networking specialist with experience the following;
- Managing and supporting LAN/WAN/WiFi including Routing and Firewalls
- Experience in VoIP technologies - Cisco CUCM
- Knowledge with IT Service Management processes
- Microsoft Azure Active Directory, Office 365 including Skype for Business and SharePoint
- Server operating systems, as well as Microsoft Windows 10 Responsibilities
- 3rd line incident response and trouble ticket handling for issues impacting the IT systems infrastructure
- Delivering and maintaining a highly reliable systems infrastructure, as well as providing recommendations for effective and efficient management of IT system resources
- Create, edit and react to system alerts and service or incident escalations
- Critical updates and version upgrades handled by 3rd party providers
- Provide and assist in the creation of documentation, policies and procedures
Please send your details for immediate consideration. This role falls OUTSIDE of IR35.