NOC Analyst – Notts
An opportunity has arisen to join my client, a major player in the retail market, within their Networrk Operations Center. This is a real opportunity to build on your exisiting skills and develop your IT career.
With all 1st Line activites completed by the IT Helpdesk your role as NoC Analyst is to provide monitoring, troubleshooting and 2nd line support for the network infrastructure across the group.
In order to be considered for this role it is essential that you have the following skills:
* Knowledge of LAN/WAN technologies
* Knowledge of cisco wireless devices and management platforms
* Knowledge of cisco networking products
* Knowledge of cisco routing and switching protocols
* Knowledge of network monitoring tools – PRTG, Netflow
* Know how to troubleshoot basic network devices
* Excellent communication skills
Please respond to the ad with your up to date CV and take the next step in furthering your IT career!