NodeJS Developer - DevOps, Microservices - Milton Keynes - Permanent Role
I'm currently looking for a Node JS Developer who understands the DevOps eco-system and everything that comes with it. I'm looking for a forward-thinking problem-solver for the development and rapid delivery of next-gen platform solutions and prototypes. Someone who seeks and uses the right tool for the job. I also need self-starters. Someone who can work independently with, and across teams. You'll need to develop technical knowledge and skills on multiple technology tools & platforms, but also educate others on the capabilities and constraints of what you know. You'll be working for a big-name organisation in the heart of Milton Keynes.
Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of working with distributed infrastructure systems and client-server architectures
- Experience in Developing applications using Strongloop guidelines
- Excellent working knowledge of both SQL and NoSQL databases
- Excellent working knowledge of XML
- Experience of using agile methodologies and TDD (test-driven development)
- Understanding of Microservice Architecture
- Experience with API development (REST)
- Knowledge of continuous Integration and continuous delivery using Maven, Jenkins and the Nexus repository manager
- Knowledge of Docker, Git, GitHub, Openshift
The organisation embrace Agile as they transform their business, working in an environment with leading edge technology. Be part of internal and external technology communities and work for an organisation that's dedicated to your learning and ongoing development.
The organisation offer a competitive salary, annual bonus scheme, generous pension scheme, private medical insurance, flexible holidays and much much more.
If this sounds like you, please send your up to date CV for immediate consideration.