Penetration Tester - Remote - OUTSIDE IR35 - 6 months
Penetration Tester. I am currently looking for a number of Penetration testers for 6-month assignments in the West Midlands, although the majority of the work will be home based. I am looking for people to join a growing Enterprise Cyber team, who have just won major investment and about to undertake some exciting new projects. You will be working on a broad range of high-assurance red team engagements and enterprise penetration tests. On a daily basis you will be involved in application and infrastructure testing, "Red Teaming", Advanced Intrusion Testing, and cyber and digital resilience.
We have both client and non-client facing roles available and can even consider someone who is available on an AdHoc basis
What you will need.
- Knowledge of performing Network/Wireless/Infrastructure and Web Application Penetration Testing
- Current Crest/Tiger Accreditation.
- CHECK status (CTM/CTL) is ideal but not essential - white labbelling accepted.
- UK SC clearance ideal but not essential.
- Good communication skills.
- An innovative and analytical approach to performing penetration testingskills
- Flexibility to travel both within the UK
If you interested in undertaking a new contract within an organisation who have the latest cutting-edge technology available and one where CapDev is encouraged, then please get in touch.
Please note this contract falls outside of IR35 and you will be working on a Limited company basis.