Programme and Change Manager - 3-6 Months - Midlands (London and home based)
Are you a Programme Manager with a Consultancy background? I am looking for an experienced Programme Manager to join an existing team at implementation stage. You will be involved in a project centred around delivering a new core operations system into the organisation. Your role will be to guide the developers, BA's and Product owners on how to delivery and determine how to get the best from this new system to meet their business needs.
- Experience Programme and Change Manager
- Lead the programme and ensure teams are supported and guided
- Responsible for the governance layer across all work streams
- Supporting the work stream leaders to ensure the business is aligned
- Core consulting experience - having worked directly with client/stakeholders
- An understanding of SQL, micro services, data migration and continuous integration, Cloud services AWS or Azure
- Agile processes
I am looking for someone who can be site based in the Midlands 3 days per week, with the rest of the time split between home and London (expenses covered).
Please note this assignment falls OUTSIDE IR35 and I am looking for someone to start within the next 3 weeks.