I am currently recruiting for multiple Project Co-ordinators to on a 8 month initial contract near Salisbury for a public sector organisation.
Due to the nature of the client, successful candidates will have previous experience in the public sector, preferably in central government / defence sector.
Due to the nature of the role, successful candidates will have current SC clearance.
- Reviewing project and supplier documentation and plans to highlight any issues that may compromise delivery
- Facilitating resolution of project issues and mitigation of project risks
- Maintaining project documentation
- Making a constructive contribution to project management processes
- Produce project documentation
- Manage issues; risks; dependencies; assumption and other controls
- Arrange; prepare materials; facilitate; chair and document meetings
- Track record of successful delivery in an equivalent role with equivalent level of responsibility in complex IT application projects
- Knowledge of industry standard methods and tools
- Experience of working successfully with IT supplier staff and representatives from business teams to delivery new systems
- Experience of working successfully in large; complex organisations (public sector / central government)
Have everything I'm looking for? Apply via the link for immediate consideration before 10am on Thursday 28th February.