I am currently recruiting for a Project Co-ordinator to work for a large public sector defence organisation on a 9 month contract.
The role falls inside IR35 so you will need to work through an umbrella company for the duration of the contract.
The successful candidate will be SC cleared at time of application, and will have experience working in central government or public sector organisations.
- Accountable to the relevant Project Manager Developing; maintaining and documenting appropriate plans and controls for the project in line with the change lifecycle
- Ensuring the appropriate governance disciplines are observed
- Reviewing project and supplier documentation and plans to highlight any issues that may compromise delivery
- Facilitating resolution of project issues and mitigation of project risks
- Maintaining project documentation
If you are SC cleared and looking for a new role, please apply via the link