Project Coordinator - Project Analyst - 3 Days per week - OUTSIDE IR35
I am looking for a Project Coordinator with some Business analysis experience to join an existing project team based in Central London. The role will be 6 months in duration and 3 days per week on site.
The ideal candidate should have experience in a broad range of activities including Project Coordination, Analysis and Project Management. You will need around 3 years plus experience working in this kind of environment and will be involved in multiple work streams.
- Assisting Programme and Project Managers in the successful delivery of projects
- Prepare and maintain the project documentation, status reports and budgets
- Support the programme and change manager in the day to day management of the project
- Joining a team made up of Strategy Director, Digital Strategy Manager, Programme & Change Manager
- Broad experience including project management, digital marketing, digital strategy
- Strong Administration and Organisational skills.
- Maintaining and analysing risk & issue logs
- Co-ordination and writing up of reports, minute taking, meeting coordination
- Dealing with stakeholders up to Executive and Director level.
Please note this assignment is PART TIME - 3 DAYS PER WEEK.
If you are available to commence a new assignment within the coming weeks, please send me an up to date CV (Word format) or contact me for further details.