I am currently recruiting for an IT Project Manager to work on site at a large central government defence organisation in Corsham.
Due to the nature of the client, only candidates with a history of working in the public sector will be considered.
Due to the nature of the role, the successful candidate will have SC clearance already in place at time of application.
The role does fall inside IR35.
- Management and delivery of plans to ensure all necessary preparation and execution tasks and dependencies are included.
- Ongoing management of those plans to achieve the delivery goals
- Work with key stakeholders to manage the deployment of all aspects of the project assigned to Identify and mitigate potential risks for delivery of products
- Operate as a full member of the team; supporting the Programme Director and other team members as directed
- Project Manage all aspects of specific work packages
- Oversee Approvals and Assurances
The deadline for applications is Wednesday 31st July @ 12noon.
Please apply via the link for immediate consideration.