Project Manager - Audio Visual/Video Conferencing - 12 Months - OUTSIDE IR35
I urgently require an experienced AV Project manager with at least 3+ years of experience in delivering Audio Visual/Video Conferencing projects - for a 12 month project in Central London. This is an exciting opportunity working onsite at a global leader in their field.
You will be part of a Project team responsible for the deployment of cutting edge Audio Visual & Video Conferencing technology globally. As the Project Manager - Audio Visual/Video Conferencing you will be involved right from the design phase of the project, through to deployment, covering all aspects of VC/AV.
- Vast knowledge and experience within the Audio Visual/Video Conferencing industry
- Reading construction drawings and wiring schematics
- Good understanding of AV and VC (Video Conferencing)
- Experienced in ensuring project deadline are met
- Problem solver
- Ability to assimilate new concepts quickly
- Well organised and a self starter
- Passion for seeing things through to the end and managing client expectations
Candidates MUST HAVE at least 3 years previous AV and VC experience.
This is a 12 month assignment with a leading global organisation, please send your CV for immediate consideration.