Project Manager - OUTSIDE IR35 - Higher Education
Are you an experienced Project Manager with experience within the Higher Education sector? I have a 3-6 month assignment to join an existing Programme of works and would be interested in speaking to you. I am looking for someone with a a background in the delivery of IT and Student orientated systems. The role will involve managing the initiation, planning and delivery stages of projects within the overall plan, including multiple go-lives, data migration, integration, business change as well as the build and delivery of a new system and processes.
- Demonstrable experience in Project Management including experience of Project and Change Management.
- Background in Higher Education and IT.
- An understanding and awareness of systems development and implementation
- Demonstrate flexible and creative approaches to develop new strategies and problem solving.
- Ability to operate flexibly and work creatively with others to develop alternative strategies when problems arise
- APMP Certification, Agile PM Practitioner, PRINCE2 Practitioner.
I need someone who can hit the ground running, so industry experience is a must for this assignment. The role is OUTSIDE IR35 and you will be working through your own LIMITED Company. Please send your CV for immediate consideration and call me to discuss.