Project Manager - Infor ERP - OUTSIDE IR35 - 6 Months
Are you an experienced Project Manager with experience of Info ERP?
I urgently require an experienced Infor ERP Project manager (Agile) for a 6 month assignment in South Yorkshire. You will be joining an existing organisational wide Transformation Programme and you will be working on a project centred around delivering new functionality to their Infor ERP and determine how to get the best from this new system to meet their business needs, rolling it out to other areas of the organisation.
- Experience Project Manager with InforERP
- Lead the project and ensure teams are supported and guided
- Supporting the work stream leaders to ensure the business is aligned
- The ability to influence change within an organisation and influence change across a range of stakeholder groups.
- Demonstrate flexible and creative approaches to develop new strategies and problem solving.
- Ensure the project is delivered to expectations, within tight timescales, and ensuring relevant stakeholders are held accountable for dependant work streams.
- The role will involves managing the overall plan, including multiple go-lives, data migration, integration, business change.
- Agile PM Practitioner, PRINCE2 Practitioner.
I need someone who can hit the ground running, so Infor ERP experience is a must for this assignment. The role is OUTSIDE IR35 and you will be working through your own LIMITED Company. Please send your CV for immediate consideration and call me to discuss.