Software Developer - Python - Remote working - All Levels - £40,000 - 60,000pa
Do you live within 2 hours of Cambridge? Are you looking for a role in development where you can work from home? With travel to the office being only once per week, or even two weeks. Do you have skills in Python that can add value to a growing, and forward-thinking team?
You can even expense your travel for those days you ARE in, and can benefit from a great benefits package and car allowance.
I'm currently looking for developers for a leading provider of manufacturing, logistics and consultancy services. The group provides a wide range of business support services to different sectors. You will be joining a remote scrum team dedicated to delivering quality products as defined by the product team and prioritised in the product backlog.
The team is looking for people to develop both front and back end functionality for handling various logistics applications within warehouse management. Long term, they want to embrace the full suite of ERP applications (such as Finance, HR and CRM). I'm looking for people at all different levels, whether junior, mid or senior.
- Ability to build robust technical solutions with optimised performance
- Strong experience using development frameworks
- Experience of performing in a scrum team, collaborating with others to meet the sprint goal.
- 3+ years commercial experience working full time in software development.
- Ideally an undergraduate degree in computer science, or equivalent experience.
Please send your up to date CV for immediate consideration.